Monday, October 13, 2014

Motivational Speeches Will Smith


Monday’s Tip for the Week:  Talent is a good thing but it’s not your ticket to greatness.  Greatness comes from a good work ethic and developing your skills.


I was searching the web to find inspirational topics to write about and I stumbled across this video.  Will Smith shares his attitude  and passions.  





My favorite quote from this video is "The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel who have dreams, that wanna do things.  Talent you have naturally.  Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beatin on your craft... Where I excel is sickening, ridiculous work ethic" 

Another quote that I like from this video is "Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity."

What is your favorite quote from this video.  Leave it in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment